Music is a big part of my life – I listen to it at work, in the car, when I’m working out, cleaning, and cooking. Although the music industry has moved more towards single releases and EPs (extended play record which contains more track than a single but not enough to qualify as an album or LP), there’s something about an album that will hold a special place in my heart. These albums, in particular, are ones that I can listen to over and over again without ever getting tired.
- The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill – Lauryn Hill
- A Night At The Opera – Queen
- No Angel – Dido
- The Marshall Mathers LP – Eminem
- The Score – Fugees (if you can’t tell, I’m a *huge* Lauryn Hill fan)
- Jagged Little Pill – Alanis Morisette
- Give Up – Postal Service
- Collision Course – Jay-Z / Linkin Park
What are your favorite albums? I’d love to hear them!